At Ryze we are committed to protecting your privacy as a visitor to this website and as our prospective or current client, customer, or employee. We appreciate your business and the trust you have placed in us. We are committed to protecting the personal information and data we obtain about you.
Information Sharing and Opt Out
We do not sell your personal information to anyone for any reason. We do not share it, except for the reasons described below, which are permitted by federal and state law. Therefore, there is no need for you to opt out. If we change our policy, we will tell you and give you a chance to opt out before we share your information.
Confidentiality and Security
We use physical and technical safeguards to protect your information. We restrict access to your information to those who need it to perform their jobs. Third-party business partners are bound by law to use the information only for our purposes. They may not disclose it or use it in any other way. We comply with all data security laws.
Protecting Information Gathered
We restrict access to non public personal information about you to those employees and our agents who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. This information is kept internal except when required or permitted by law, and is not available to the general public. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with applicable regulations to guard your non public personal information.
Collecting Your Personal Information
We collect personal information about you from different sources. We also collect personal information from you, or from third parties about you, as part of the claim administration, adjusting and servicing process. We also collect information from your transactions with our affiliate or sister companies, others, or us. We may collect information from a consumer reporting agency, employer or a medical provider. This collection depends on the product or service you request, or the services we are providing. We may ask you to provide your personal information to us when you send an e-mail to us from this website.
Some examples of personal information are:
- Information we receive from you on insurance forms, and employment applications, other applications, claim forms, loss history, recorded interviews, other investigative sources and other forms, such as your name, address, social security number or tax payer ID number, driver’s license number(s), date of birth, email address(es), telephone number, fax number, household information, and business information;
- Information about your transactions with us and our service providers such as accident information, employment or medical information, or other personal information related to claims;
- Information we receive from consumer reporting agencies, Motor Vehicle Departments, and inspection services; and
- Information received from insurance companies regarding your claims serviced by us.
Sharing Information Gathered
We may share information about you in the normal business of conducting insurance and claim administration operations, such as investigating, evaluating and administering your claim(s). We are permitted by law to share information about you when you become a client, customer, an insured of our client or claimant, with, for example:
- A third party that performs services for us, such as claims investigation and adjusting activities, automobile and property appraisals, or the detection of fraud or misrepresentation;
- Any of our affiliated companies;
- Insurance regulatory authorities and reporting agencies;
- Your State Motor Vehicle department to obtain a report of any accidents or convictions;
- Law enforcement agencies or other governmental authorities to report suspected illegal activities;
- Persons or organizations conducting insurance actuarial research studies, subject to appropriate confidentiality agreements; and
- As otherwise permitted or required by law.
What information does Ryze Collect from Websites?
Ryze may collect the information you provide when you:
- Request information from one of our websites.
- Use online tools and calculators.
- Apply online for products or services.
- Subscribe to online services.
- Complete an online form.
- Conduct transactions online.
- Apply for a job online.
Ryze contracts with certain unaffiliated business partners who help us deliver online products and services. They may keep the information you provide. Other online activities are listed below.
- Ryze collects site-aggregate and customer-specific information about the pages you view on our site. We log IP addresses, browser and platform types, domain names, access times and referral data. We also collect information a customer volunteers on surveys and electronic forms. This information is used to improve our websites.
- Ryze gathers data on its websites. This is a standard industry practice and is used to find out how visitors use our site. We collect aggregate information on the public areas of our website. We also collect information on an individual basis on areas of our website that require visitors to logon using an ID and password.
We may collect the following data :
- How many people visit our website.
- The pages they visit and the features they use.
- How long they stay on our website.
- The website people come from before reaching our website.
Use of “Cookies”
We store a cookie on your computer when you visit our website. A cookie is a tiny piece of information that is required to create and maintain a secure session. Cookies let you request information and do business online. Cookies do not have confidential or personal information. They do not track a user after leaving our website. We use a third-party tracking utility, which may set cookies, to analyze how users move within our website.
Other Online Security
We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). This keeps all information confidential when it is sent between our website and your computer.
We keep the e-mail you send to us. If you agree to receive e-mail messages from us, we will keep the information you give us to send e-mail of specific interest to you. If you choose to send us e-mail, we keep your e-mail, your e-mail address, and our reply. Please be careful about the information you give us in e-mail. As with any public website, this communication may not be secure.
Why does Ryze collect information on its Websites?
Ryze or our business partners use the information from our websites for many purposes:
- Edits and feedback.
- Marketing and promotions.
- Analysis of user behavior.
- Product development.
- Content improvement.
- Informing advertisers how many visitors have seen or clicked on their advertisements.
- Customize website content and layout.
How You Can Review Your Personal Information
Generally you have the right to review and receive a copy of the recorded personal information about you contained in our files, except for certain legal documents. You have the further right to request that we correct any of this information. To exercise these rights, you must send us a notarized request at the address set forth below stating your complete name, address, daytime phone number, and a copy of your driver’s license or other personal identification. If you believe any information is incorrect, we will investigate and correct it if we can substantiate the error. Even if we do not correct the information, you have the right to file with us a written statement of dispute, which we will include, in any future disclosure of information.
Legal Department 14701 Cumberland Road
Noblesville, IN 46060